Monday, March 1, 2021

Virtual Trip Photos

 I went to New York, Italy, Paris, London, Barcelona, Venice, and Norway.  Here are a few of my favorites... 


Westminster Abbey- London England

New York Building looking down from window- reminds me of something from Dr. Strange

                                                                                Moulin Rouge- France



Sistine Chapel Italy 


Sistine Chapel Italy 

    

                                                                                Snow Arch, Norway

1 comment:

  1. "I went to New York, Italy, Paris, London, Barcelona, Venice, and Norway." Your opening made me smile... If only... The pandemic will end someday and we can travel again... Meanwhile, doing it virtually counts for something... The idea here was to reinforce ideas of composition and selection amidst a chaotic world... well done.

    ReplyDelete